Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Bridals!

Like I said I might do yesterday, I am posting some of my bridal pictures today. I am not going to post all of them because there are over 100, so I am just putting up some of my favorites. An amazing girl that I went to high school with (she was a few grades before me) is the one who took the pictures for both my bridals and for the wedding. Her name is Christy Lord and she has blown me away with the work that she has done not only for me, but for others that have gone to her for pictures. Here is the link to her website for anyone who is interested in taking a look http://christylord.com/index2.php?v=v1#/home/  The pictures were taken at the Dallas Arboretum on a beautiful spring day, and it was one of the few times I have felt truly beautiful in my life. So take a look at the beautiful work of Christy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment