Thursday, March 3, 2011

This crazy thing called life

Hello to all out there in the blogging world, and to the people that might eventualy come to follow me on here. This is my first post, I am excited about it because I have been thinking about starting it for a long time. I will start by setting the lay of the land for where my blog is planned to go. I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a huge move to Florida. This blog is meant to follow me along every step of the way. Some days may bring anger, some may bring saddness, but most will just bring lighthearted, maybe occasionally witty writings of where my life is taking me. I am warning in this very first entry that I may say things from time to time that offend, this is never my intention, but unfortunately we live in an extremely sensitinve society. Now a little about myself.

My name is Sara Beth and I was born and raised in the greatest state ever, Texas! God has blessed me with the most amazing family that I could ever ask for. My parents have given me so much in life and the have provided me with the greatest gift in life that anyone could ever have. They raised me in the church and introduced me to my Savior; one of the greatest days in my life was when I accepted him in my heart as my Lord and Savior. Never once has this road been an easy one. I have fallen many times, but I have been lucky to be surrounded by the amazing friends and family that I have to help me get back up. I also have been blessed with the most amazing fiance ever! His name is Robert and he is the man of my dreams. Robert is a Fleet Marine Force Corpsman in the United States Navy and words cannot even begin to express how proud of him I am. We met in the fall of 2006 and here we are now planning a wedding and a future together. This road has not been the easiest one either, believe me, but in the end we found our way back to one another. The love between us is something that is amazing, and I would never trade for anything else in this world. We are getting married on May 7th of this year; thank goodness my mom has been here with me to help with the planning. It has been extremely crazy, hectic, stressful, but most of all exciting!! More on that tomorrow. For now more on me, one of favorite subjects :) I love fashion, most of all dresses and shoes. I have a serious obsession with etsy.com. I love to sing anywhere and everywhere, that goes for dancing too. I have the most amazing dog named Tucker who I snuggle with every night. I have a serious fear of spiders, failure, and 18-wheelers. The love I have for my nieces and nephews is something that cant be measured it is so large. I have a horrible image of what I look like about 95% of the time, but  I am really good at hiding it. I love movie's made in the 80's and pretty much if it can be described as a romantic comedy then I love it. My t.v. show obsessions are Sex and the City, True Blood, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Charmed, and One Tree Hill. The things I truly love doing in life are cooking and baking, they are things that I look forward to doing whenever I can, they are fullfilling, and most of all relaxing. I could keep going and going about myself, but I will leave it at that. I live to love and laugh, I cry at the most insignificant things and at the first sign of stress, I am crazy, opinionated, outspoken, and all about being the center of attention. I am happy to be entering in to this world of blogging, and I hope that each and every one of you enjoy joining me on my road to happily ever after.....or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment